CHORUS CABINET - FUNDING GRANTS
Keep New Zealand Beautiful has partnered with Chorus so you can paint your community beautiful. If you spot a telecommunications box in your local community that has been tagged, or could do with a make over your region could be eligible for funding.
Before You Get Started:
- Check below in the region drop down box to see if your region is eligible for funding. If not, please check back in three months time as this is subject to change.
- Note down the cabinet number that you are wanting to make over (typically this can be found in the upper left-hand corner of the cabinet)
- Note down the size of the cabinet you are applying for funding for (click here for dimension examples)
- Find an artist who is keen to paint the cabinet
- Develop a sketch of how you propose to paint the cabinet
If your application is successful, you will need to fill out and submit our Health & Safety Form, which will be provided upon approval. We'll also need a screenshot of the artist's bank account, or a deposit slip (Chorus will reimburse you for all reasonable costs associated with your project).
All selected submissions will receive:
- Payment for the artist (ranges from $400-$1,500 depending on the size of the cabinet)
- Cost of the supplies to paint the cabinet (over $200 in materials to be pre-approved by Chorus).
- Drop cloths, high vis vests, and stickers among other supplies.
Your design idea needs to:
- Enhance your local community environment.
- Include a KNZB logo.