Become A Member
Help keep New Zealand beautiful by becoming a member today. It’s quick and easy to sign up now with a credit card. You just need to select the membership option that applies to you from the drop-down menu and fill in your details. Don't worry if you don't have a credit card, you can still become a member by contacting our national office. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership is free for schools and is available by emailing email@example.com. Memberships are renewable on a yearly basis.
Your membership entitles you to an array of benefits. We have T-Shirts, Tote Bags, Bumper Stickers and more! Simply go to our website shop at www.knzb.org.nz to view our range and place an order.
- 10% off all orders
- 20% off orders over $500
Below are some additional benefits of your membership:
- Membership Certificate
- Beautiful News – our monthly magazine
- Environmental Business Pledge
- Sustainable Environmental Business Policy Checklist
- Opportunity to be featured as Business Member of the Month in Beautiful News and on the KNZB website
- Your logo and a link featured on our website as a valued member
- Free promotion of your business’s participation in KNZB environmental initiatives such as Clean Up Week and Plant New Zealand Beautiful
- Opportunity to have a staff member write a guest column in the KNZB newsletter/website
- Early bird ticket prices for KNZB events
- Full media kit including KNZB logo, marketing assets and a suggested partnership engagement strategy
- Free copy of the KNZB quarterly environmental magazine (TBC)
- Access to the KNZB national team to assist with event facilitation *
* Event facilitation is available for members only. A small additional fee applies.
In addition to these amazing benefits, we actually walk the talk. Based on the European Commission figures, New Zealand ranks 19th in the world for greenhouse gas emissions per person, with each one of us responsible for 17.7 tonnes of CO2 equivalent emissions in 2012.
For each business member that comes on board, and for every year thereafter of their membership, KNZB will source, purchase and plant native seedlings to help offset your carbon and environmental footprint, as outlined below:
TREES FOR BUSINESSES ANNUAL BENEFIT (OFFSET) LIFETIME BENEFIT (OFFSET)
Business up to 5 1 Tree / 22 kilograms CO2 1 tonne CO2
Business up to 20 2 Trees / 44 kilograms CO2 2 tonnes CO2
Business up to 50 5 Trees /110 kilograms CO2 5 tonnes CO2
Business up to 100 10 Trees / 220 kilograms CO2 10 tonnes CO2
Business up to 150 30 Trees / 660 kilograms CO2 30 tonnes CO2
Business over 150 50 Trees / 1,100 kilograms CO2 50 tonnes CO2